Hi!!!! I am using Canon digital camera over a year ago. I captured lots of images and videos from Canon camera. Last night, I accidentally deleted CR2 images from camera SD card. I want those pictures as the images are very close to my heart. Is it possible to recover deleted CR2 files from SD card? If yes, please suggest how to recover deleted CR2 files from SD card in a reliable way. Thanks in Advance!!!!!!
Under such circumstances, you can use Remo Recover software to retrieve deleted or lost CR2 pictures from SD card in few simple steps. With the use of this application, you are able to recover pictures from external hard drive, hard drive, SD card, XD card, SDXC card, SDHC card and so on. It enables user to recover deleted files from SD card working on different file system such as FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, NTFS, HFS, HFSX, etc. Save Recovery Session is available to resume the recovery process any time. You can easily purchase Remo Recover tool from website and recover deleted CR2 files from SD card.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- You can purchase this application online and install on all the latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- With the application of this software, you are able to recover deleted CR2 files from SD card as well as other RAW file formats.
- It recovers files and images from SD card without any issue. This software can be easily installed on all the versions of computer.
- Apart from SD card, you can also recover CR2 files from hard drive, XD card, external hard drive, SDXC card, SDHC card and so on.
- Technical support is also available so that users can contact technical experts while recovering deleted CR2 files from SD card.
Reasons for deletion of CR2 files from SD card
- Accidental deletion
- Formatting SD card unintentionally
- File system corruption due to infection
- Use of unreliable antivirus scanning tool
- Corruption of SD card due to several malware threats
- Canon SD card gets corrupted and become unrecognizable
In such condition, there are chances for deletion of CR2 files from SD card. You can use Remo Recover tool effectively on all the versions of Windows and Mac operating system. With this tool, you are able to recover files from corrupted, damaged and broken SD card.
Steps to Recover Canon CR2 Files from SD Card
Step I: Download and install this application on your system or PC. Then launch this application to perform CR2 file recovery from SD card.
Step II: Select Recover Files button from main Window and then choose Recover Deleted Files to recover CR2 files from SD card.
Step III: Choose drive from which you want to recover deleted files and start recovery process by pressing next button.
Step IV: With the completion of entire scanning, you have list of recoverable files appears on screen. Choose important files and press next button to preview recovered files.