Now you can easily recover media from hard drive by utilizing one of the prime software available in the market called Remo Recover software. This software deeply scans your hard drive and fetches all the missing or deleted media files from it. This tool recovers media files like photos, RAW image files, music and video files captured from various digital cameras and camcorders of many brands like Nikon, Panasonic, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus etc.
Salient features of Remo Recover:
- This Remo Recover application recovers media file format saved in any kind of file system like FAT32, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
- All the recovered media files can be sorted basis of name and file type. And you can utilize signature search or find tool to process the recovered data.
- Remo recover utility provides free inbuilt preview option which allows you to view the recovered media data and save recovery session to save the scanned session which avoids rescanning of drives.
- Demo version of this recovery tool can be utilized with free of cost and performance of recover process can be monitored before purchasing the licensed version.
Additional benefits of Remo Recover:
- It can recover media files on all the versions of Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc.
- This recover toolkit has the ability to recover media files from USB drives, SDHC, XC, CF, FireWire, etc.
- The graphical user interface provided in this recover software is very simple where users will not find any difficulty while using this software.
- Remo Recover is very safe and secure because it is free from virus infections it does not affect your system files after installation.
How Remo Recover is useful?
- If the hard drive contains more number of bad sectors then you cannot access the media files stored in the hard drive.
- You might also lose the important media files during the transfer of media files from computer drive to the external devices or vice versa.
- Because of malware or virus infections your media type files can be affected and then it becomes inaccessible.
How to recover media files from hard drive?
Follow the simple steps listed below to recover any media file from the hard drive by using Remo recover software:
- Download and install Remo recover software on to your Windows operating system and run the application by double clicking on the icon and select Recover Photos from the main wizard.
- Choose any one option from Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos and choose hard drive from where you want to restore media files. Click on Next button to start recover process.
- After the completion of recover process all the restored media files are shown in the form of list. Inbuilt preview option is provided to view the recovered media files.
- Finally you can save the retrieved files by using save option which is available only in licensed version.