Hello Friends!!! I am using Windows Movie Maker to play video files on my computer. While playing video file an error 0xc00d36e5 message pop up on screen. Can anyone suggest way to fix windows Movie Maker 0xc00d36e5 error?
It is important to know the reasons such errors before we discuss the solution. Few common reasons for0xc00d36e5 error:
- Incomplete installation or error while downloading file
- Virus or malware programs leads to corruption and 0xc00d36e5 error
- Windows registry corruption in a Windows Movie Maker software
In such condition, you are unable to play video on your system. You can employ Remo Repair AVI tool to fix Windows Movie Maker 0xc00d36e5 error in few simple steps. This software is compatible with Windows and Mac based machines. With the use of this software, you can also fix AVI, MP4, MPEG and various other video file formats. You are able to fix corrupted videos from hard drive, memory card, USB drive, external hard drive, etc. It is available online so download and test the performance of tool free.
Steps to Fix Windows Movie Maker 0xc00d36e5 Error
Download demo version of Remo Repair AVI tool on your computer. Install the application in order to fix 0xc00d36e5 error. Follow below mentioned steps:
Step I: Launch the application on your computer and select the video from storage device by browsing your drive. Press Repair button in initiate the process to fix the error code.
Step II: You can easily observe the process of fixing error code with the progress bar. Once the process is completed, you are able to Preview repaired file.
Step III: Press Save button to restore repaired video on either external drive or hard drive partition. This option is available only in licensed version.
Features of Remo Repair AVI Tool
- You can download, install and launch the application on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 Server and 10.
- It is free from harmful virus and malware program so you can install this app on any computer.
- The software repairs audio and video separately and finally joins them to make a healthy video file.
- The newly generated healthy video file can be stored in any data storage device like hard drive, DVD, external hard drive, memory card, etc.
- 24X7 technical support executive to available to assist users while repairing Windows moviemaker 0xc00d36e5 error.