“Hi friends! I am using a Sony VAIO laptop with hard disk capacity of 500GB. I have been using the same laptop since three years. I have lots of important data stored in my system. Everything was going smooth till yesterday. But I don’t know what happened; my system is showing up a blue screen and nothing other than that. I have tried restarting my system several times but of no use. I think my hard drive has been crashed. I am little bit worried that whether I can rescue the data from my hard drive or not. Is there any hard drive crash recovery software available in market? Please suggest.”
It is the case with most of the people now-a-days. People are coming up with several kinds of data loss issues. While coming to your scenario, your doubt is right. That means your hard drive might have crashed and that could be the reason behind that blue screen. So in order to recover your lost data you should employ some hard drive crash recovery software.
There are lots of scenarios that can make your hard drive to crash. Let’s know some of reasons.
- Aging of hard drive: If you have been using your hard drive from so many years and you haven’t formatted it at anytime, this may leads to hard drive crash.
- Formation of bad sectors: Many delete and read/write operations may cause formation of bad sectors on your hard drive will result in hard drive crashing.
- OS Malfunction: If any errors in the operating system may make the OS not to function properly that ultimately lead to hard drive errors.
- Over heat: If you work on your system continuously for a long time that will make the hard drive heat. However, over heating of hard disk will definitely have adverse effects on hard disk.
- Other reasons can be mechanical failures, human errors, virus or malware infection, accidental deletion, header crash etc.
These are some of the reasons that may cause hard drive crash. Whatever may be the reason behind crash, but getting back data from that hard drive is the only thing that you may need. In such cases, data recovery tools like Remo Recover Software will help you to rescue data from the crashed hard disk. Remo recover software is capable of recovering data from laptops that are formatted or repartitioned also.
Features of Remo Recover:
- Supports recovery from SCSI/ IDE/ SATA hard disks.
- Able to recover data from FAT, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5 based file systems.
- Able to retrieve data which is deleted by using Shift+ Delete or command prompt.
- Provides ‘Save Recovery Session’ option to avoid rescanning process.
Try the demo version of Remo Recover Software that is available in three editions like
- Remo Recover Windows Basic (for deleted or lost files recovery), which can recover all files and folders from your windows OS from different types of devices like hard drives, pen drives, memory cards etc.
- Remo Recover Windows Media (for media files recovery), that can recover deleted or lost images, videos and even audio files from different kinds of storage devices.
- Remo Recover Windows Pro (for formatted hard drives recovery), can recover data from formatted, re-formatted, re-partitioned drives.