Have your Canon raw version (CR2) file got deleted or lost from Canon digital camera and you don’t know how to restore it? If that’s the problem then you are at right place. Yes, read out this detailed article which shows you the recovery process by using the reliable software with an utmost ease.
About RAW CR2 File:
In today’s world, RAW image files are captured by more number of photographers and people on various occasions such as birthday party, marriage events, excursions, and so on. There are various brands of cameras available in the market but the most of the users favor Canon digital camera due to its advanced features which include manual-focus lenses, interchangeable lens camera, stylish design, simple GUI and many others. which makes the images to look crystal clear and sparkling. The images that are captured by using Canon digital camera are saved in CR2 file format which is known as a RAW image format. A camera RAW image file consists of slightly processed data from the image sensor of Canon digital camera and this doesn’t ready to view pictures like other formats such as JEG or PNG thus it needs to be converted in any of the digital camera supporting format for easy viewing. Also, these RAW images can be saved by using Canon digital camera supported SD cards and it can be transferred to other storage very easily.
CR2 pictures captured on canon digital camera looks ultra-modern nevertheless there are chances for these pics to get deleted or lost due to various reasons which are mentioned below. Certainly, this sort of occurrence will make you fret up but don’t get worried. Yes! With the usage of Remo Recovery Software you can perform RAW CR2 File recovery in a short period of time. This is the popular tool developed and designed by many industry specialists in a way that even beginner users can restore RAW CR2 file in a simple and effective way.
How RAW CR2 files gets deleted or missed from Canon digital camera?
There are lots of ways for RAW CR2 file to get erased or lost from Canon digital camera. The major reasons are mentioned below as follows:
Deleting RAW CR2 Data Accidently: You might have captured many RAW CR2 data by using Canon digital camera. At one stage, there might be low memory space on SD card due to more number of RAW images so in order to increase the memory storage you could decide to erase some of the unwanted RAW CR2 files from it. Thus while performing this task; you might accidentally end up deleting some of the precious RAW CR2 file from Canon digital camera SD card.
Improper RAW CR2 File Transfer: RAW CR2 files from canon digital camera SD card can be transferred to PC / Laptop or vice-versa via USB data cable. While transferring the RAW CR2 data, if any interruption occurs such as sudden system shutdown due to power failure / low battery or removing the SD card abruptly can result in loss or deletion of RAW CR2 files from Canon digital camera. Therefore to retrieve the RAW CR2 files you can effectively use Remo recovery tool to restore files in a mere amount of time.
Untrusted Third Party Anti-Virus Utility: Your PC / laptop might hold anti-virus utility to protect the available files from virus attack thus when you insert Canon digital camera SD card to such respective device it will start to scan the entire card automatically. Once the scanning process is over, third party anti-virus utility might erase the memorable RAW CR2 data as a part of virus infection. To get rid of this type of situation you can make use of Remo recovery utility to accomplish RAW CR2 file recovery in simple clicks.
Canon Digital Camera Switch-Off: While capturing RAW images using canon digital camera, if the device abruptly switches off due to low battery or because of some kind of malfunctioning then there are high possibilities for RAW CR2 photos to get deleted or lost from Canon digital camera. If you have encountered this type of scenario then the only way to overcome from this state is by using Remo recovery software. By using this retrieving tool, you can get back erased or missed RAW CR2 file.
Formatting Canon SD Card: When you access the Canon digital camera SD card, at that time the SD card might not open and force you to format it. This kind of error message will not allow you to access the SD card further thus you may format the memory card intentionally which in turn leads to CR2 file loss from canon digital camera memory card. Hence you can opt for Remo recovery tool to restore the inaccessible RAW CR2 files perfectly.
Some other reasons such as mishandling of Canon digital camera SD card, virus infection, improper image conversion, SD card corruption, etc. might also involves in RAW CR2 files deletion or loss. Consequently, it can be retrieved by using Remo recovery tool in a few simple clicks.
Attractive Features of Remo Recovery Software:
- This is the best application for recovering deleted or lost RAW CR2 file from Canon digital camera SD card. The simple GUI present in this software allows you to retrieve the files in a flawless manner.
- Apart from CR2 file, it has the ability to bring back RAW image formats like CRW, NEF, ARW, SR2, KDC, DCR and so on.
- It has been built with special scanning algorithm which has the capability to scan entire Canon SD card and get back erased or missing RAW CR2 files from it.
- With the usage of this reliable recovering tool, you can restore deleted or lost RAW images from canon and also from other brands of digital cameras such as Nikon, Fujifilm, Konica, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, etc.
- Apart from RAW files, this restoration application has the capacity to restore various image formats such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF and many others in an easy way.
- By making use of this accurate retrieving tool, you can sort RAW CR2 files on the basis of file name, file size, created date, modified date and file location.
- Once the required RAW CR2 image file is found then you can resume the process any time using “Save Recovery Session” which also makes sure that you don’t need to re-scan the recovered files again.
- In the demo version of this software, there is an option called “Preview” which helps you to preview the restored file before storing into any desired location.
- This well-known retrieve tool can be effectively used in major versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008. Also, it supports speedy recovery of RAW CR2 and other data in file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.
Precautionary Measures to Avoid RAW CR2 Files Loss or Deletion:
- Kindly take the periodical back up of memorable RAW CR2 files from Canon digital camera SD card in order to avoid confusion while deleting unwanted RAW files.
- Don’t try to capture the RAW images while the battery is low.
- Avoid using the Canon digital camera SD in other portable devices. If those devices are already infected by virus then there are chances for the SD card to get corrupted once you insert into it.
- Don’t remove the Canon digital camera SD card while you transfer the RAW CR2 data to PC / Laptop.
These are some precaution steps to avoid the deletion or loss of RAW CR2 file from Canon digital camera memory card.