“Microsoft Edge favorites missing in IE browser. It is frustrating for every users because you need to log in sites again. Is it possible restore lost favorites internet explorer?”
It happens to very few users but don’t panic we have perfect solution for this issue. There is no definite reasons for losing Microsoft edge favorites from system. However, you can easily recover missing favorites in few simple steps.
Methods to Restore Microsoft Edge Favorites
If you don’t have backup of favorites, then don’t get worried there are plenty of other methods to restore data effectively. Microsoft Windows is in-built with System Restore feature that captures a snapshot before any update or install. You can also restore to the previous safe point with the following steps: File Explorer > Select and Press Right Click on any File > Properties > Go to Last Tab (Previous Version) > Ok.
Steps to Restore IE Edge Favorites with Snapshot
- First, you need to check whether you have recent Restore Point or not. In Cortana, select Settings icon and type create a restore point.
- Press System Restore and choose second last tab System Protection. You need to click on System Restore and you are able to view list of available restore points.
- It is recommended to check the date of restore point. Since it removes every updates and installs after the restore point so try to choose most recent restore point.
- Press Next button to initiate the restore. It may takes several minutes or an hour to complete the process. So be patient while restoring favorites.
Second method to restore and backup your favorites
Synchronization feature is effective in preparing backup of Microsoft Edge favorites. You just need to copy the files from this drive location to any secure external drive: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\RoamingState
In case of any damage or reset, just copy it back in order to restore missing favorites.
If above steps are not working for you then you can employ a reliable utility named Remo Recover software. This program is compatible with all the latest Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Server and Windows 10. Demo version is available free on website so that users can check the performance before purchasing licensed version. With this utility, you are able to restore recovered files on hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, DVD, etc. It includes simple and user-friendly interface so that users never face difficulty in recovering favorites from computer.
Salient Features of Remo Recover Software
- Compatible on different versions of Windows operating system
- Restores Microsoft edge favorites missing and other file formats
- Sort out recovered files from list according to different file signatures
- Capable in recovering digital photos from different brands of cameras
- Preview option is available to view recovered files in order to judge the working
- Technical support executive is also available to sort out issues of customers while restoring missing favorites from internet explorer.