Hard disk drives are the common source for storing, retrieving, and managing all our important files. Several brands of hard disk drives are available in the market, among which Transcend is the most popular brand that most of the users prefer, as it comes out with wide variety of capacities ranging from 250 GB to 4 TB and offers high data transfer speed, when compared to others. But still, data stored in hard disk drives are not safe and secure, any time you may lose your valuable data from it due to some unusual things or may be due to your own mistake.
How data from Transcend hard drives get lost or deleted?
Formatting: Formatting or reformatting are the most common reasons due to which you may lose your entire data from your hard drive. If you format or reformat your Transcend drive without taking any data backup, then entire data from the drive gets vanished
Accidental deletion: At times, while you are erasing unwanted and useless files from the drive, you may accidentally select few important files along with useless ones. As the files that are deleted from external HDD are deleted permanently and not moved to recycle bin folder
File system corruption: If the file system of your hard drive is corrupted, then you are denied from accessing the respected drive, as a result of this you can’t access your data
Virus infection: Transcend hard drive affected due to virus or macro virus or any other external threats, then it can lead to data loss, as virus infected drive can become inaccessible to users
Other reasons: formation of more bad sectors on the drive, deletion by third party tools, file transfer interruptions such as system shutdown or abrupt ejection of hard disk from the system, hard drive crash, operating system malfunction, etc. are the other reasons behind data loss from Transcend hard disk
Perform Transcend hard disk recovery with Remo Recover tool:
If you are facing any of the above mentioned scenarios, then need not worry, just calm down. Because, Transcend hard disk recovery can be done easily by taking the help of Remo Recover software, which is most promising and trusted data recovery tool. With this Transcend hard disk data recovery software, you can retrieve back all the missing or erased files such as documents, excel files, PowerPoint presentation files, videos, images, audio files, system or program files, games, and many more with utmost ease. Just download, install, and execute its free demo version on your computer to recover files from Transcend hard drive and preview the recovered files. By previewing the recovered files in demo version, you can decide the ability of the tool and if satisfied, purchase it and save the recovered files at your desired location in few clicks.
In place of external hard drive, if you are using Toshiba 1 TB external hard disk and come across any of these data loss problems, then you can employ this software to recover your data from Toshiba 1 TB external hard drive, as it supports almost all leading branded hard drives with great ease.
Why Remo Recover is the right choice to restore Transcend HDD?
- Remo Recover software comes out with save recovery session feature that avoids you from rescanning again and again, and by opening the recovery session while running its complete version, you can save the recovered files
- It supports almost all brands of hard disk drives such as Transcend, Dell, HP, Western Digital, Seagate, Iomega, Buffalo, Toshiba, etc.
- It has an ability to retrieve files from different types of hard drive interfaces including SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- Hard disk drives formatted with FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, and NTFS can be easily restored with this software
- Supports all major versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 7, Vista, etc.
- Apart from hard drives, it also recovers lost or deleted files from memory cards, pen drives, USB flash drives, FireWire drives, etc.
Tips to avoid data loss:
- Avoid connecting your Transcend hard drive to a computer that is not protected from antivirus software
- Do not abruptly eject your hard drive from the system when read/write process is carried out. Use suitable power backup utility such as UPS to avoid sudden system shutdown in case of power losses
- Cultivate habit of maintaining proper backup of all your essential files and folders that does not put you in any data loss problems, as you can easily retrieve the files back from a backup copy