Watching videos in breeze cold air is one of the best feelings in the world. It may be your best moments, a friends’ wedding video, a playlist of your childhood albums, or it may be anything. But due to many technical glitches, your videos may be formatted due to human errors or through any means. There is a solution for this; you can recover videos from formatted hard drive using the software called Remo Recover. The software is packed with algorithms which know exactly on how to recover videos. You can find it useful by reading the features listed below.
Characteristics of Remo Recover Software
- The tool recovers videos from hard disk drives, memory cards, pen drives, SSDs, fire wire drives, etc. It supports a wide range of video file formats such as MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, MKV, FLV etc.
- Restoring videos from formatted, deleted or even corrupted partitions in hard drive is easy using Remo Recover
- It addresses many errors including corruption in hard drives, journal file corruption in Mac and recovers videos by searching it deeply.
- The software is compatible with all the versions of Mac Operating Systems including the latest one. It is also capable of retrieving over 300 file types.
- The software efficiently scans the drive using powerful mechanism which retrieves videos from HFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems.
Situations where Data Loss Occurs
- Formatting hard drive due to installation of any other OS for dual booting purposes lead to the partition wipe.
- Any error in Mac OS makes the volume unusable and makes you to format it for further usage.
- Any major problems including virus infections cause the Mac operating system to function abnormally by popping out errors and create unwanted files everywhere in the hard drive. This also won’t let you install any anti virus so the only option is to format.
- Corruption in logical volume due to the error in resizing it makes it inaccessible to the users and forces the user to format it. Changing the file system to another also causes data loss.
- Removal of storage media when the video file transfer is in progress results in the video getting lost. Abrupt power shut down also leads to the files getting lost.
If the videos get deleted due to any of the above situations, then you can get it back by using Remo Recover software. It retrieves no matter what the cases are, with its effective mechanism which finds the files by searching it in depth. It goes through all the sector of the hard drive even it is formatted, deleted or corrupted. Then it finds the file and displays you with two options. One is “File Type View” and the other is “Data Type View”. You can sort them on basis of name, type and size of the file and even find it with the name after successful scanning of the drive. Finally you can sneak peek the videos to check it and can “Save” them after activating the full version license.