Wireless USB Flash drive helps the users transmitting the files wirelessly without the need of plugging and unplugging every time when you want to copy files. All you need to do is to connect the USB adapter to the computer port and will seamlessly transfer data to USB within the range of 200 meters.
Despite of its usability and compatibility, you can still suffer from data corruption or deletion under some cases. Let’s discuss some of it.
Data Loss Scenarios
Accidental deletion is a common factor that leads to data wipe. But when it comes to wireless flash drive, the USB adapter is tinier than the pen drive so there is less chance that we see them before proceeding with the OS installation. So, the data deletion might occur if we left the flash drive in USB port while installing Operating System.
In those cases, a wireless flash drive recovery tool is required to carry out the recovery process. Remo Recover software gives an expertise solution in recovering the deleted files. It aims at recovering the data safely from the flash drive wirelessly.
Characteristics of Recovery Software
- The software supports OS X versions like Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- The User friendly interface similar to Mac
- Can recover audio, video, documents and image files including but not limited to mp3, mp4, mov, avi, pdf, docx, rar, zip, jpg, png, tif file formats.
- It not only recovers files from flash drives, but also recovers data from SD, SDHC, SDXC cards, hard drives, cameras, camcorders, iPods,. Etc
- The entire flash drive scan takes only a few minutes and also there is an option to save the recovery session and can able to start recovering files immediately after product purchase.
Steps to recover files from flash drive
- Download the trial version which is completely free of cost from the above link.
- Launch the program. Choose Recover Volumes / Drives and proceed with the Formatted / Reformatted recovery.
- Select the wireless USB listed on the screen.
- It takes some time to scan your flash drive and will show you the list of lost or deleted files. You can preview the files and if you’re fully satisfied with the product, you can buy full version license and now you’ll be able to save those files to your desired storage medium.
Remo Recover is built with best algorithm which effectively process the data helps you get your files back safely.
The only thing you need to avoid is to try putting new files in the formatted or deleted flash drive. It will overwrite the data in drive sectors so will make it difficult to retrieve the previously deleted files. You have to just keep the formatted flash drive unused without making any changes until you obtain a copy of the recovery software for scanning and retrieval of deleted files and folders.