Windows Crashed? No problem, Remo Recover is there to help you. This can be achieved by simply employing the software in your Windows computer. For crash data retrieval, you just need to follow the guidelines given below.
Characteristics of Remo Recover Tool
- Supported and compatible to install on all Windows operating systems like Windows XP until Windows 10. The supported file systems are ExFAT, FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5 and NTFS.
- Gives “Preview” of data after the successful scan of crashed disk drive. You can also “Save Recovery Session” b y pausing the scan and can resume it later to find the files.
- Supports recovery of data from formatted and reformatted drives. It has built in powerful algorithm to make the recovery process easier.
- It supports data recovery from different types of disk drives such as solid state drives, hard disk drives, USB drives, memory cards, fire wire drives, etc.
- The software supports almost all hard disk brands such as Transcend, Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, etc. It has built in support of over 300 file types including documents, music, video, images, compressed RARs, etc.
Additionally, this tool is designed for everybody’s use so no technical expertise is required. Anyone can recover files or data from crashed drive using its easy to use interface..
Causes of the Operating System Crash
Listed below are the causes which make the Windows Operating System inaccessible. The common causes are also included in the list.
- Using disk management tool incorrectly to resize the partitions such as shrinking and extending causes the system file corruption and will definitely cause crash and even data loss occurs.
- The most important reasons is due to the virus and malware attacks. It alters the system files and makes the disk inaccessible to users. Thus Windows OS will stuck in boot process and gives errors.
- The formation of bad sectors in hard drives due to aging is the main reason which leads to crash. In this case, it leaves the hard drive in corrupted format makes it difficult to access.
- Improper formatting of hard drive or any errors during the installation of Operating System will cause errors and may lead to the crash.
Apart from all the scenarios, Remo Recover tool helps get back your important files from crashed hard drive regardless of the cases and reasons given above.
Install Remo Recover software on the well working Windows computer and connect your disk drive which fails to boot. Open the tool and follow the screen instructions which will guide you throughout the process of recovering data. Then, select the crashed drive in the wizard and it will begin the scanning process. After successful scanning of files, you can arrange them on basis of size, date, name and type of the file. You can also preview and “Save” it on your drive after the successful activation of full version software license from the official site of Remo Recover.