Hi friends, yesterday after spending hours of time on internet café I downloaded few important reading materials and transferred that data to my USB flash drive. After sometime I attached that USB drive to my system and got stunned because there was no data. But it is indicating full then I attempted authorizing hidden files option on USB drive it did not worked. Now I am feeling helpless because I don’t know what to do. Is there any tool that will help me in getting lost files from USB drive? If yes, then please assist me.
Normally above said incidence takes place because of below mentioned reasons:
Virus Threats on System: There are numerous viruses (Spyware, Adware, Trojan, Malware) over network, antivirus application sometimes could not find all of them. USB drives easily get affected if antivirus software is expired or outdated. Once it gets infected with harmful virus attack then entire stored data will get disappear or you will not dare to connect it onto your PC because you have to format it. This sort of situation ultimately results in loss of data.
Abrupt Ejection: If you suddenly eject your USB external drive from system when it is writing data or transferring process is happening, the file system of USB drive might get damage and most of the files (all stored data) will become invisible or inaccessible and lastly results in massive amount of data loss.
To get rid from these problems just follow this procedure, it might be helpful for you:
- Initially go to control panel -> Folder option -> select “view” option then select “show hidden files” and uncheck “hide confined OS data (suggested)” now hit on” Apply” button or
- Open command prompt (Win + R then type cmd) hit enter, for instance presume “E” as the pretentious drive and then follow this -> attrib –h-r-s/s/d e:\*.* finally replace that drive with other letter if desired.
After making use of above mentioned command prompt, just go to your USB drive and check whether the files are seeing or not. If the data is displaying then copy entire files and store them on your system. In the event, if the data is not visible then right away stop usage of drive and go for excellent USB drive data recovery software – Remo Recover to bring back lost data. To know more visit this link http://www.remorecover.com/windows/usb-drive-showing-no-data.html
Why to Prefer Remo Recover Software?
- Remo Recover is designed with extreme powerful algorithms to scan entire USB drive to find the lost files.
- The software successfully runs on all versions of Windows operating system and it is completely free from virus threats
- It supports recovery of all chief file types such as images (TIFF, GIF, JPEG, etc), Videos (AVI, FLV, MPEG, etc), Audios (MP3, MP4, WAV, etc), text documents, Spreadsheets, PPT and so on without any complexity.
- By employing this ideal solution, you can even restore data from different brands of formatted USB drives like Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, Samsung, Sony, etc. with few clicks of mouse.