I am using Cruzer disk past from few months and it has been working fine without any problems. But today when I attached it to my Mac system, it displayed oversight message “disk is not formatted, do you want to format it now”. I am not familiar, why it was displaying, so just followed the instruction and proceeded with format operation. Now within fraction of seconds all enclosed data was gone! Is it feasible to retrieve those files? Is there any best way to rescue those files? If yes, then please let me know. Thank you.
Hi, don’t get irritate; most of the Cruzer disk user lose their data due to circumstance alike to above said reason. The main thing you have to keep in mind that is, right away stop usage of Cruzer disk and ensure that it won’t get physically damaged. But luckily you can recover lost or deleted files by making use of effective data recovery software.
Cruzer disk is a data storage device and widely used to store and transfer files from computer or laptop. It is a removable, rewriteable, lightweight and portable device but is extremely convenient for data backup. However like its usage, files stored on SanDisk Cruzer are more prone to deletion or loss due to numerous reasons, some of them are as follows:
- Unexpected Power Failure: At times, while sinking files between Mac system and Cruzer disk, if PC gets turn off in between process due to unpredicted power surge, then there might be chance of losing data are pretty more.
- File System Corruption: There are many reasons through which Cruzer disk file system gets corrupt some of them are virus assault, improper handling of device, etc. and leads to inaccessibility of respective stored data. In order to make further use of device in future, you have to format it. This type of situation leads to wide range of data loss.
- Unintended Deletion of Files: After using Cruzer disk for long time, every user tends to delete useless files to make room for storing other files. While deleting unwanted files he or she may delete some vital data.
- Other Reasons: Unintended formatting of Cruzer disk after connecting to system, abrupt removal of disk from computer, error in file system conversion, interruption during transferring process, external threats, etc.
If you want to manage lost data from Cruzer disk in simple way, then the only solution is to opt trustworthy data recovery software like Remo Recover.
Top Rated Features of this Software:
- The software is designed with simple Graphical User Interface (GUI) and user friendly which has the capability to restore deleted or lost all types of files
- It supports recovery of lost Cruzer disk data on all major versions of Mac operating system
- The tool is designed with built in superior algorithms, which scans entire Cruzer disk in few minutes and retrieves lost or deleted files
- In the event, if you are looking for image recovery tool for mac to rescue photos from Apple gadgets then Remo Recover is the best option as per professional expert’s advice.